Did you know our website USPS.com has had over 6 million visits in one day? And now, with its recent simplified redesign, visitors to usps.com will experience an improved look and feel, plus a streamlined design and structure. Best of all, information and applications can be found with fewer clicks on both desktops and tablets.
Highlights of the USPS.com redesign include:
• Streamlined design: in order to minimize clicks and focus on making transactions easier, we have reduced the informational pages down to 50.
• Easier bookmarking: Customers will see a message letting them know when a page has moved before rerouting them to the new location, making it easier to bookmark content visited regularly.
• Intuitive navigation reflected in the blue bar at the top of the page:
Mail & Ship
Track & Manage
• Improved mobility: the content pages are now optimized for tablet and phone
• Social Sharing buttons are more prominent so you can reach other Postal Service platforms with just a click.
Built around You–The improvements made were based on extensive research and consumer and business testing. This feedback is at the core of the redesign and we are truly thrilled to release the upgrades right before the holidays. We want our customer to think of the new and improved usps.com website as “Your Post Office Anywhere.”
Use “Your Post Office Anywhere” to order free holiday Priority Mail boxes and shop for gifts at our on-line postal store. Order your holiday stamps and have them shipped right to your door, learn about critical mail-by dates and track multiple packages with MYUSPS.com. Ship your gifts using our online shipping label application and get discounted postage and free package pickup.
Let “Your Post Office Anywhere” help you click – and swipe – your way through the holiday shipping and mailing season, 24/7 when and where you need us.
To view a video on the redesign click here.